19+ Ap Car Design 964 Pictures

19+ Ap Car Design 964
Pictures
. I have too many cars that i want to own, from older porsche's, e36 m3's, to modern day sports cars. Designed by benjamin dimson through january 1986, it featured significant styling revisions over previous 911 models, most prominently the more integrated bumpers.

Blacktrack Restomod Car Bt04 Based On A Porsche 964 Carrera 4
Blacktrack Restomod Car Bt04 Based On A Porsche 964 Carrera 4 from static.wixstatic.com
291 ps bei 353 nm linear nutzbares drehzahlband hört es euch an danke. The 964 has long been my favorite iteration of 911 and that one takes the cake! A quick flickr search came up with these i love how 964s look until they're in motion.

I have too many cars that i want to own, from older porsche's, e36 m3's, to modern day sports cars.

Interessiert an mehr gebrauchten autos? I started this thread as i was in my dad's old neighborhood and i remember in his condo. Třetí majitel, termín prohlídky je třeba předem domluvit; I'm starting to realize that i'm gonna need a 30 car garage sooner or later.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url